MyPaymentsPlus offers an efficient and simple way to make payments quickly and securely at any time through a simple Internet connection. Say goodbye to the hassle of sending multiple checks to multiple locations for multiple students. Everything can be done with a single payment at MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows you to receive low-credit emails for free and, in most cases, view purchases made at the online cafe.
Online meal payments are available through MyPaymentsPlus. Parents can schedule automatic payments and low credit notifications to help control their food balance.
Parents must know the student’s ID number to continue using the system. Student ID numbers can be found on ParentVUE or by contacting your child’s school for assistance.
To link a student to their parent’s MyPaymentsPlus account, parents must enter zeros in front of the student’s ID number so that the total number of digits is nine. Example: Student number # 123456 must be entered in MyPaymentsPlus on the form 000123456.
MyPaymentsPlus has created a useful application that you can download and use on your personal device. It is available on the App Store or Google Play. The application offers access to various functions; For example, in addition to paying for tuition and activities, you can set up automatic payments and reminders for low credit.
In addition to transferring money to school with their child, parents now have the option of paying and managing their child’s food bill in advance online at www.mypaymentsplus.com.
Types Of Services Provided On The Website
- We recommend that you visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and create a free account!
- Sign in to receive email notifications when your account is low
- Activate automatic payment to fund your student’s account and make sure it never drops below $ 0.
- Use MyPaymentsPlus features such as the ability to see your student
- History of buying coffee
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay online or by phone
- Mealpaymentsplus.com offers a safe and convenient way to manage your child’s food bills. Visit the Mealpay website for more information.