Everything should be possible with just one fee on MyPaymentsPlus. MyPaymentsPlus also allows you to receive free messages with little credit and to view Internet purchases in the cafe most of the time. Skyline Software International, LLC is a global innovator in the programming, management, and development of the food management business.
With more than 15,000 locations around the world, Horizon has an answer for all food handling substances, including medical services, universities, retirement networks, and K-12 schools.
Create Account To Login Into The Account
Your first step is to create a MyPaymentsPlus login account:
- Visit MyPaymentsPlus.com
- Select the yellow “Register Now” button and follow the prompts to select Minnesota, Orono ISD # 278, then create an account with your personal information.
- After creating an account, you will be redirected to the parent home page.
- At the top of the parent home page, select “My Account” and then “Manage Students” from the navigation menu to add your child.
- You must know your child’s student card. You can find your child’s student card on ParentVUE.
SignIn To Make Your Payment
After creating an account, you can make online payments for your child. 2019-20 Noon Credit: Please note that the Noon Credit for the 2019-20 school year is automatically transferred to your child’s account.
- Login to your MyPaymentsPlus account.
- From the main home page, select Cafeteria Accounts.
- Select your child’s name, add a quantity, and click the “Add to Cart” button.
- Select the checkout button at the top of the page, check your cart, and select “Proceed to checkout”.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or electronic check) and select “Pay upon request”.
Other Modes Of Payments
PAY IN CASH OR CHECK
You can send cash or checks to prepay for your child’s lunch and/or breakfast.
Put cash or a check in a sealed envelope.
Write your child’s name, lunch number (if you know it), and value on the outside of the envelope.
Review your school’s lunch prepayment procedures. (Classroom, office, or dining room teacher)
FOOD ACCOUNT TRACKING
The FREE feature of the MyPaymentsPlus.com app allows you to update your lunch credit and receive automatic notifications when your account falls below the specified amount.
EMAIL REMINDER FOR LUNCH REPORT
The RCSD will send a free email reminder to students with LESS THAN THREE DAYS of credit on their meal account. Reminders are sent to the email addresses specified in InfoSnap twice a week.