MyPaymentsPlus is part of Cold Spring Harbor’s new automated food service program. With MyPaymentsPlus, you can prepay your student ala carte meals online or over the phone with a credit card. You can receive reminders when your balance is low, see what your student has purchased, and more.
MyPaymentsPlus (www.MyPaymentsPlus.com) is a state-of-the-art online service that gives you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s lunch bill.
This system eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunches and speeds up lines in the cafeteria. Online payments are an easy and secure way to make payments to your student’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Set Autopay and Low Credit Reminders
Low balance reminders will help you keep your child’s balance up to date during lunch:
- In the dashboard, click Alerts & Settings.
- Select Change to set your limit if you want to be notified when your balance is low.
- Confirm your selection by clicking “Save”.
You can configure the AutoPay feature to automatically recharge your account when you reach the desired limit:
- Select Payment methods on your control panel.
- Enter your credit card or checking account information by selecting “Add account or card.”
- Select “Configure AutoPay” in AutoPay
- Enter the payment method, limit, and amount you want to set for automatic payment.
- Confirm your selection by clicking “Settings”.
Pay For Fees And Other Activities
- After creating an account, you can pay for your child’s expenses and activities:
- Login to your MyPaymentsPlus account.
- On the main home page, select Events & Activities.
- Select the item (visit, etc.) or activity and “Add to cart”.
- Select the checkout button at the top of the page, check your cart, and select “Proceed to checkout”.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or electronic check) and select “Pay upon request”.