The MyPaymentPlus app is the first and only online payment solution for K-12 school meals available on the mobile world. The MyPaymentPlus app uses the same security methods used by major online and mobile banking services. To download, parents simply search for “MyPaymentPlus” in the Apple iTunes Store and the Google Play Store.
The MyPaymentPlus app is currently available for Apple iPhone and iPad, as well as Android devices. In future generations of products, new features and functionalities will be introduced, such as push notifications, payment of fees and activities, etc.
Don’t Have An Account? Know-How To Create
- Go to www.MyPaymentPlus.com Select “Register Now”.
- Create Your Profile.
- Select your state and school/district from the drop-down menus.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and password.
- Enter an active email address. It is important to enter the correct address so that you can receive email reminders, username/password information, and payment confirmations.
- Select “Register”.
- Add Your student/sponsor to the account.
- Select “I have a registered student or I am an employee of this district.” (If you are the student, the same instructions apply.)
- please select
- Enter your child’s registration number and name (if you are a student, enter your contact details).
- You can usually get student ID numbers from your student’s school.
- If your child’s last name has a last name, please take that into account when entering the last name. Example: “Smith Jr.” “Smith IV” “Smith-Arnold”
- If you want to add another student, repeat step 1.
- Select “Done”.
- Confirm your profile.
- Select the “My Account” tab.
- Please verify that all the information you entered is correct.
- If you need to edit any information, you can click the Edit link next to the title of each section.
- You can “Manage Students” on the left side of the screen.
- Your Registration Is Completed
What Is The Payment Process Of The Portal?
The free MyPaymentPlus app takes parenting convenience to a whole new level by bringing you many features from the MyPaymentPlus.com website. Simplicity and security are at the heart of the MyPaymentPlus app, which parents can use to log in with their existing usernames and passwords, check their account balance, view purchase history, and make purchases, card payments. credit or direct debit. Parents can even upload photos of their students for a personal touch.
- Go to www.MyPaymentPlus.com
- Log in with your username and password.
- If you haven’t created a MyPaymentPlus account yet, follow the instructions above to create an account and link your students.
- On the dashboard, you will find the fees assigned to your students and the events and activities that your students can register for. Find the activity you want to register for and click on it.
- On the next screen, you can confirm the value in $ by clicking “Add to cart”. At this point, you may be asked to complete the appropriate forms. When filling out forms, it is important that you complete all required fields on a form, as the system will not continue if the fields are not completed.
- After placing the prices in your shopping cart, click on “Pay”.
- If the items in your cart are correct, select “CONTINUE PAYING”. If it is necessary to remove an item from your shopping cart, select “Remove”.
- Select or add a new payment method. See “Order Summary”. Select “Pay per order” to participate in paying fees.
If you have problems with MyPaymentPlus, call the MyPaymentPlus Parent Help Line at 1-877-237-0946.
What Are The Different Modes Of Payment?
PAY IN CASH OR CHECK
- You can send cash or checks to prepay for your child’s lunch and/or breakfast.
- Put cash or a check in a sealed envelope.
- Write your child’s name, lunch number (if you know it), and value on the outside of the envelope.
- Review your school’s lunch prepayment procedures. (Classroom, office, or dining room teacher)
Monitor Meal Account Balance
The FREE feature of the MyPaymentPlus.com app allows you to update your lunch credit and receive automatic notifications when your account falls below the specified amount.
Lunch Balance Email Reminder
The RCSD will send a free email reminder to students with LESS THAN THREE DAYS of credit on their meal account. Reminders are sent to the email addresses specified in InfoSnap twice a week.
Retrieve Your Forgotten Password
- To reset your login information, go to mypaymentsplus.com
- Once the page is displayed on the login screen, click the “Forgot your password?” Button.
- You will need to enter the email address of your account, check the box, and click the “Request a password change” button.
Setup Low Balance Reminder & Autopay
Low balance reminders will help you keep your child’s balance up to date during lunch:
- In the dashboard, click Alerts & Settings.
- Select Change to set your limit if you want to be notified when your balance is low.
- Confirm your selection by clicking “Save”.
You can configure the AutoPay feature to automatically recharge your account when you reach the desired limit:
- Select Payment methods on your control panel.
- Enter your credit card or checking account information by selecting “Add account or card.”
- Select “Configure AutoPay” in AutoPay
- Enter the payment method, limit, and amount you want to set for automatic payment.
- Confirm your selection by clicking “Settings”.
|For Student Account Management
Pay Your Child Free Using The Portal
After creating an account, you can pay for your child’s expenses and activities:
- Login to your MyPaymentPlus account.
- On the main home page, select Events & Activities.
- Select the item (visit, etc.) or activity and “Add to cart”.
- Select the checkout button at the top of the page, check your cart, and select “Proceed to checkout”.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or electronic check) and select “Pay upon request”.
Know-How To Delete Account From The Portal
Note that you can delete your account by sending an email to the company asking them to delete your account from the database.
So follow the steps below:
- Open your email account registered with the application or the website.
- Now write an email and enter the email address [email protected].
- In the subject area, write “DELETE MY CONSULTATION ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email asking them to delete your account from the database and if necessary delete all your information with them.
You can also contact the customer service representative through the official website and request account deletion.
For that, proceed as follows:
- Go to the following URL “https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome”
- Login to your account with your login information.
- Finally, follow the instructions on the screen to contact your support representative to permanently delete your account.
You can also contact them by phone.
Here’s their phone number: 1-877-237-0946
Cant Login Into The Account? Use The Following Tips
- Go to the official login page of the My Payments Plus portal page using our official link below. Once you click on the link, it will open in a new tab so you can continue reading the guide and, if necessary, take action to resolve the issues.
- Just log in with your access details. You must have received it through the My Payments Plus portal page, during your registration, or from your authority on the My Payments Plus portal page.
- You should now receive the “Registration Successful” message. Congratulations, you have successfully logged into the My Payments Plus portal page.
- If you are unable to log into the site through the My Payments Plus portal page, please follow our troubleshooting guide, which can be found here.
Information About MyPaymentsPlus And Its Services
We are pleased to announce that we offer MyPaymentsPlus (www.MyPaymentsPlus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that gives you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s lunch bill. This system eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunches and speeds up lines in the cafeteria. Online payments are an easy and secure way to make payments to your student’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
MyPaymentsPlus and NAFC schools allow each family to:
- Create a FREE and secure account to manage your student account
- Make payments – not all convenience fees apply!
- Check your student’s current balance
- Be on the lookout for items your student has purchased in the cafeteria.
- Create settings to receive email notifications when your account is low
MyPaymentsPlus allows each family to:
Prepare your student’s meal bill with a check, credit, or debit card at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com or by calling 866-682-9289! Advance payments can be made to one or more children’s accounts. money
MyPaymentsPlus will be your tool to manage your student account and receive low credit notifications.
It is important that schools and parents work together to help our students choose their food, and MyPaymentsPlus provides a way to do so. We encourage all parents (even if they are not paying their child’s meal bill upfront) to create a free account at www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and participate in their child’s meal decisions.
To create a new account, follow the instructions on the screen and register your student with the registration number. You can find the registration number in the loan books/application forms or you can request the number from the school secretary, the school administration, or the catering service by calling (812) 542-4703.
For those looking to prepay their student meal bills, MyPaymentsPlus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting www.MyPaymentsPlus.com or by calling 866-682-9289 from anywhere, anytime.
In addition to transferring money to school with their child, parents now have the option of paying and managing their child’s food bill in advance online at https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/.
- We recommend that you visit www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and create a free account!
- Sign in to receive email notifications when your account is low
- Activate automatic payment to fund your student’s account and make sure it never drops below $ 0.
- Use MyPaymentsPlus features such as the ability to see your student
- History of buying coffee
- Available at any time
- Pay online or by phone
- Mealpaymentsplus.com offers a safe and convenient way to manage your child’s food bills. Visit the Mealpay website for more information.
Manage your child’s school lunch bill online at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 1-866-691-2116. (See larger image on the right)
Types Of Features Available On The Portal
- MyPaymentsPlus connects directly to your school’s replacement database, so we can see current balances and inquiries and you don’t need to call or visit your school for data.
- Whether you’re babysitting your sophomore at lunch, renting a space downtown, or buying a driver’s license for your family’s new driver, MyPaymentsPlus makes sure you don’t miss a thing, from kindergarten through elementary school.
- More than 2 million tutors trust MyPaymentsPlus to facilitate school meals, fees, and training costs. Despite a real serenity, the tutors also have the advantage that all the school supplies are in the same place.
My Payments Plus Customer Service:
For more information, call 770.554.6353. Toll-free: 1.800.741.7100. Or write to 2850 Premiere Parkway. Suite 100, Dubai, Georgia 30097.
Frequently Asked Question
I can’t see my child’s activity after creating an account.
You must add your child to your account. After logging in, scroll right to add a student.
How to pay by check?
It is no longer necessary to send a paper check to the school and the school strongly encourages school personnel not to accept checks. To pay by check, follow the instructions on MyPaymentsPlus.
How secure is a MyPaymentsPlus transaction?
MyPaymentsPlus uses 128-bit encryption with SSL / Secure Socket Layer. MyPaymentsPlus is certified by VISA for its CISP / Cardholder Information Security program. This certification is the highest security protocol of VISA.
How do I get my username or password?
Just click the “I forgot your username or password” button in the secure login area of the home page. For security reasons, you will need to access the email address that you originally used to set up your account. If you no longer have access to this email address, you can create a new account with your new email address. All credits currently assigned to your student will appear on the new account.
How do I update my email address or make changes to my profile?
To update your user profile information, click on “Manage Account” and select “My Profile”. You can update your name, address, email address, phone number, password, and saved payment methods. Make sure to click Save User Profile at the bottom of the screen after making any necessary changes.